1740s Bar Suit or Casaquin - PDF or Print
PATD32 ~ 1740s Casaquin inspired by the famous Christian Dior Bar Suit and adapted for the TV series Outlander
Options to order:
~ PDF File to download and print from your own computer
- Printed in black and white and mailed to you - shipping will apply ( you will also get the PDF file)
This professionally made sewing pattern includes photos and instructions for making the outfit pictured above.
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 1/3 yard main fabric for jacket
- 3/4 yard fabric for skirt
- 4 Snaps or buttons for closure
- Matching thread
- Optional hat and flower decorations for hat
Carpatina patterns are intended for personal use. They can also be used for small scale business as long as you credit us for the pattern design such as "Made using a Carpatina Pattern" listed on your websites, Ebay or similar selling sites.