1740s Bar Suit or Casaquin - Multi-Sized Pattern PDF or Print
PATD32 ~ 1740s Bar Suit or Casaquin.
Inspired by the famous Christian Dior Bar Suit and adapted for the TV series Outlander, this is a fitted jacket with pleated peplum and shawl collar with a long skirt with gathered waist and fitted waistband.
Options to order:
1. PDF File to download and print from your own computer
2. Printed in black and white and mailed to you - shipping will apply
Pattern multi-sized for two popular 18" Dolls Sizes
~ for American Girl Dolls and
~ for the slim Carpatina Dolls and Kidz n Cats
This professionally made sewing pattern includes photos and instructions.
Difficulty Level: Medium
- 1/3 yard main fabric for jacket
- 3/4 yard fabric for skirt
- 4 Snaps or buttons for closure
- Matching thread
- Optional hat and flower decorations for hat
Pattern for a petticoat available Ready-Made
Carpatina patterns are intended for personal use. They can also be used for small scale business as long as you credit us for the pattern design such as "Made using a Carpatina Pattern" listed on your websites, Ebay or similar selling sites.